Saturday, February 23, 2013

March Julep Maven Box!

This is what is in Julep's March box! This month, they also retired the "America Beauty" profile and instead replaced it with the "Modern Beauty" profile! I have to say, Julep has really listened to their fans, and I think that's a really great thing for a company to do!

Above are the colors that are coming in the box this month. They are really pretty pastels! That being said, I did skip this month's box, not because I didn't like the colors (on the contrary!) but I just feel like I have too many polishes, too many product, etc. and with Spring coming up, I'm just trying to declutter my life, as you will see in some upcoming posts.

Did you get the box? Let me know which profile YOU wen't with! If you aren't already a Julep Maven, you should check it out HERE! Your fist box is FREE with the code FREE BOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment