Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bath and Body Works Spring Collection

I recently went to a Bath and Body Works while I was in town for spring break and OH MY GOSH. They have their spring collection out and it smells fantastic! I usually go in when I hear about their new collections, smell everything, and then come back when I know I have lots to buy. Bath and Body Works is kind of expensive, but if you are buying in bulk, it's worth it (when they have sales going on!). I bought a couple of wallflower bulb refills for the wallflowers that are at my parent's house. While I was there, I stumbled upon this:
Bath and Body Works Wallflower in White Dogwood
This is one of the new Wallflowers and it's super cute! I couldn't leave the store without it! I ended up getting 5 bulb refills and this wallflower. With the current deal that Bath and Body Works had, I got each item for $4, which is a steal because each refill bulb costs $6.50 and the wallflower itself cost $8.50! I already have a wallflower at home and at my dorm room, but the one at my dorm gets exposed to the weather outside a lot and it's getting a little...gross to put it simply. I'm going to save this new wallflower for my dorm next semester. The white flower design is very versatile and it will match my roommate's and my comforters well since they both have a flower print.

If you haven't already, go smell the new collection at Bath and Body Works! I'm addicted to that place, and their new collection is really amazing! There's definitely something for everyone in their Spring collection. 
Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Tangerines
Alert: Bath and Body Works is right now having a huge sale on their hand soaps: 5 for $15 or 7 for $20, which is better than having to pay $5.50 each regularly. I'd suggest trying their Fresh Picked Tangerines or Kitchen Lemon. Those are two of my favorites! 

Happy scents and happy shopping! 
-Katie

Photo credit to Bathandbodyworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment