Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!! 
Just to let you know a little bit about me: 

  •  I'm 18 (almost 19!) and in the middle of my freshman year of college right now and I'm writing this while I'm on spring break :) I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now, and I finally got it off of my to-do list. 
  • I'm majoring in theater and communications but I also am slogging through my common curriculum classes, so I'm working on school work a lot. 
  • In my free time, I'm either in the theater, hanging out with friends at college, or watching YouTube videos/ TV.  Now I can add blogging to my list :)
  • My goals for this blog: I want to document my life, but also add in some of the beauty, fashion, nail polish, and hair things that I love. I think it's the best of both worlds. If I had the courage or time, I'd make a YouTube channel like the beauty gurus, but with the school work and the whole poor-college-student-on-a-strict-budget, that probably won't be happening right now. 
I'll try to blog as much and as often as I can. I think this will be a lot of fun, and I thank you in advance for taking this journey with me! :) 
hugs and lots of smiley faces :)
 -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment