Monday, November 19, 2012

Beauty Blogger Influenster Unboxing and Mini Reviews

 I've had this box for a while now, and yes, I'm just now getting around to doing an unboxing! This is the Beauty Blogers 2012 Voxbox and it looks like this:

 This was the car that cam with it. If you are interested in the specifics, you can just click and zoom :)

Here's what came in the box. I haven't tried everything out yet, but I will include a mini-review of the things I have gotten to try out!



 This first item is the E-Boost Energy booster. I didn't know how I'd feel about this when I first got it, because I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks and such, but it does look like it is going to be healthy and not harmful, so I am definitely going to give it a shot. I have not tried this product out, though, because I am waiting for a night where I am pulling an all-nighter. I wonder if these things have expiration dates...?

 This next item is the NYC color palette. I got the limited edition shadow palette, but some other members received a different color palette for brown eyes. I kind of wish that I had received that one, because I don't use these colors often, but now that I am thinking about it, I don't have these colors in my collection, so they should make for some new combos with the browns that I already have.
The palette had really nice pigmentation for the price, but there was some fall-out. I think you can tell in the picture that there was already some sparkles floating around in the package, and it started mixing with the highlighter and base. Oh well. It's still cool, and it was free :)




 These next two items, well one was an item and one was a coupon, but they are from Bath and Body Works. I have to say, when I got the box and saw BBW products, I about died because I was so excited. I am OBSESSED with the smell of this candle. I immediately wanted to burn it, but alas, I can't because my stupid dorm room won't allow me too...It's packed up though and ready to come home with me during Thanksgiving. I'm super excited!

 This is the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes kit. I have never used lashes before, but I was pleasantly surprised with how easy these were to apply. I haven't worn them anywhere yet, but I did play with them, and I really enjoyed them. They look really natural, so I shouldn't have any trouble making them work for everyday or for a date night ;)


 Next, we have the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins. These are supposed to make wearing a bun super simple. I was really excited to try these because I'd seen them before but just never picked the up. I was kind of disappointed, though. My hair (as pictured above) is not super thick, and so my buns are always really small. You can see in the picture that the pins stuck out of my hair because they were too big. I think it's going to be okay, though. I am growing my hair out longer, and I think when it gets back to it's usual long length, I will be able to use the pins again without them sticking out.


 This was the last item in the box. It's the Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I was SO excited to get this! I know some people got the curly hair one, but that would not have helped me much because my hair is naturally wavy, but not super curly. This worked pretty well I think for the one time that I've tested it out. I tend to use this product when I know it's going to be humid outside to at least try to combat my frizzy hair. Humidity usually makes the situation a LOT worse, but this worked well in taming my hair.

That's all that was in the box :) I'm glad I could finally share it with you all! I did get these items for free from Influenster, but these reviews are completely honest, as I'm sure you can tell. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see you all with the next blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment